grouplicense
grouplicense
July 22, 2021
St. Mary Magdalene
Hiding in Plain Sight
Have you seen him whom my heart loves?
Song of Songs 3:3

“Where’s my cell phone?” It’s a question I ask too often. Did it slip out of my pocket? Chances are it’s probably right where I left it. Wherever that is. I panic. Was it stolen? Will I find it? I retrace my steps, reminding myself a phone cannot walk away. We convince ourselves we’d be lost without those cell phones because we rely on them so much.

In those moments when I feel abandoned and ask myself where God is, the answer lies within my own heart. No one can steal God away from me or you. If his presence is lacking in our lives, it’s because we get lost in our own distractions—cell phones included.

God never leaves us. Ever. God is always ready to be found. No internet connection needed. No password required.

Let us seek the Lord, for he will be found!

- Gail Goleas

Song of Songs 3:1-4b or 2 Corinthians 5:14-17 Psalm 63:2-6, 8-9 • John 20:1-2, 11-18

Comments

July 22, 2021 at 10:26 AM

Yes, I was looking for my glasses on top of my head :-) Yes, when my allergy acts up, I lack oxygen! Just because I can't see or breathe the oxygen, that doesn't mean it's not there! *** Who are you looking for? Rather, what are you looking for? And, where are you looking for? *** Do you know Jesus personally? Do you know your purpose in life? Do you know the Bible is God's love letter to you about His purpose for your life ? *** 2 Corinthians 5:14-15, 18-20, "Christ’s love controls us. Since we believe that Christ died for all, we also believe that we have all died to our old life. He died for everyone so that those who receive His new life will no longer live for themselves. Instead, they will live for Christ, Who died and was raised for them...And all of this is a gift from God, Who brought us back to Himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to Him. For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And He gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making His appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!” (Tim does it here everyday :-) ******* Believe For It by CeCe Winans https://youtu.be/n4ggKHAK_xk

Tim
July 22, 2021 at 08:47 PM

My Dear Friend Salina, I hope you see this message back from me. It is because of you that draws me back to the water everyday to quench my thirst for my Savior Jesus Christ. Ken, Pam, EM, Robert, Jo, Bob, A Sinner and so, so many more followers of our imitate Living Faith Family. “Thank You”. Let us all be ambassadors of this incredible website. You have come here some day when, because you are chosen by Christ himself, there is no denying this for one second. Salina, may or Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with his full mercy be with you always in your life and make you whole and healthy again. Lastly I have to mention something that has changed my life this past year, past few months, rather, and that is the Diary of St. Faustina. I simply do not know how it does not change ones life. Look at your life and put on the lenses of this incredible young women, who devoted her entire life to The Divine Mercy of Jesus. I would not be as persistent as I am if were not for Jesus, yes Jesus talking directly to me through every word I read in the Diary. I have truly been the blessed one. Have a great evening everyone. I will post this tomorrow to make sure Salina and the entire Living Faith Family can reflect. God Bless you Salina!

July 22, 2021 at 09:36 AM

July 22, 2021 at 09:06 AM

Amen! Thank you Holy Father for this beautiful day and for this Gospel today. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for my faith, my life and for my family. Thank you Holy Father, most of all, for your great sacrifice and for the opportunity of forgiveness and reconciliation. Please Lord Jesus Christ have mercy. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, have mercy on me, a sinner. Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ, King of Endless Glory. Amen

July 22, 2021 at 08:51 AM

Do we find ourselves searching, but not finding what we are looking for in our lives? Sometimes we end up searching here and there, but only finding, what feels as if something is still missing. Then I invite all of you to pick up the word of God in your hands and recognize his presence. The Lord Jesus, hear his voice, in the pages of our bibles. How easy it is to miss the Lord Jesus when our focused on ourselves, or other things in our world that takes our attention in our everyday lives. Mary Magdalene at first, did not recognize Jesus because her focus was on the empty tomb and on her own grief. It took only one word from the Jesus, when he called her by name, (Mary) to recognize him. Jesus reveals himself to us as we listen to his word in the pages of his book our bible. Mary Magdalene's message to the disciples that morning was so important, but what did the disciplines do, sit around and question what Mary was saying to them or did they in fact, stop what they were doing and ran, as fast as they could to see for themselves. Blessed are we who have seen the Lord in our own lives. It is now not enough to just see him and know him, but now. It is our calling, he has chosen you, me and many others to be his servants in his harvest. The harvest is large, but the labors are few. Jesus loves us personally and shares his endless mercy with each of us. The Lord Jesus gives us "eyes of faith" to see his victory over sin and death, by his resurrection. Jesus opens our ears to recognize his voice as we listen to his word proclaimed in the Gospel messages. The resurrection of Jesus Christ is our foundation, the promise, that we, too, will see the living God face to face when we enter his kingdom. Without having seen him, we love him though our faith. Do we recognize the Lord's presence in our own lives or are we still searching. Search no more and come to him, his mercy endures forever. Today, Jesus asks each one of us to remember his passion and come to him and ask for his endless divine mercy, before its too late and the time of judgement is upon us. Stop searching, hear Jesus call our name, (Mary). Amen. Dear Jesus please hear the prayers of your Living Faith Family gathered here today, please hear the ones who voices are faint and have no one o pray for them. Lastly, please hear our prayers for the many souls in purgatory, that today they may see you face to face in your heavenly kingdom, we pray, Amen.

July 22, 2021 at 08:18 AM

Amen. :)

July 22, 2021 at 07:52 AM

Lord, let me find your spirit throughout my day and know your voice.